We are super excited to share #LawWiser’s #UKUnlock22 Series latest video focusing on ‘UK- India Focus: Digital Trade’ powered by IndusLaw.
Watch our eminent expert panellists discuss various aspects and developments on digital trade between UK- India.
Paul Baker, Founder & CEO, International Economics Consulting Ltd.
Ashish Chandra, Sr Legal Leader, Former Associate GC- WhatsApp
Avimukt Dar, Founding Partner, IndusLaw
discuss the following
– The data localization issues that need to be addressed to bring Indian companies at par with global companies
– Highlighting the importance of aspects that range from cross-border data flows, development, and adoption of innovative digital trading systems to establishing global cooperation on digital trade
– How does the signing of the India-UK Data Adequacy Agreement facilitate cross-border data transfer?
– How does FTA talks will shape global data and digital rules for both countries?
– How should Protectionism be addressed keeping in view that there needs to be a steady pace for digitization for growth of trade and services
Watch all this and much more! #TuneinNow. Visit LawWiser.com for more content