February 2, 2022 In Legal, MSME/Startups, Others, Policy and Regulatory, Quick Bytes, Sectors, SME/MSMEs, Start-Ups, Taxation, Video
#Budget2022 -23 – Key Takeaways |Budget 2022 highlights
Tune into #Lawwiser quick update on “BUDGET 2022-23-Key Highlights” Watch this update and, stay tuned till the end as we ask an interesting question related to it.
The finance minister, Ms Nirmala Sitharaman, has announced the Budget 2022.
Some significant changes are:-
MSME and startups –
- For the MSME sector, Rs 6,000 crore programme to rate MSMEs will be rolled out over the next five years
- For MSMEs portals such as Udyam, e-shram, NCS & Aseem will be inter-linked, and their scope will be widened Electrical Vehicles
- Battery swapping policy to allow EV charging stations for automobiles will be framed
- In the defence sector, the govt is committed to reducing imports and promoting self-reliance in the defence sector
- Defense R&D will be opened up for industry, startups and academia with 25% of the defence R&D budget.
Finance & inclusion
- As per Finance and Inclusion, some major initiatives taken by the government are
- To introduce Digital Rupee by RBI using blockchain technology, starting 2022-23
- Losses from the sale of virtual digital assets cannot be offset against other income
- IBC amendments to enhance the efficiency of the resolution process
- Facilitate cross-border insolvency resolution Healthcare
An open platform for the national digital health ecosystem will be rolled out.
Share your answers in the comment section and follow Lawwiser for more such updates. #Budget #Finance #Healthcare #Union #Ecosystem #Insolvency #Resolution #Digital #Defense #Legalvideo #Update #Video #Quickupdate