Startup & Incubators | Fireside Chat | LawWiser | Universal Legal
There’s a lot of buzz about getting into an accelerator/ incubator program in the startup ecosystem.
It is critical for the startups to get all the help especially at the beginning. We got you covered in #LawWiser‘s latest Fireside Chat on Startups & Incubators
with Rashi Kapoor Mehta, Partner, Universal Legal and Vikrant Potnis, Founder, Fundenable.
Watch Rashi and Vikrant discuss some key questions that as a startup founder you always had like:
– The right approach to determine in selecting an incubator
– The potential risks that start-up founders need to keep in mind
– The exit rights between Startup and Incubator
– The stage at which the incubator prefers to exit
– Where does an incubator sit in terms of hierarchy on the cap table?
Tune in to the Full feature now for this super interesting conversation!
Follow, like and share LawWiser for more such interesting content!