#UKUnlock21 – The Post-Brexit UK-India Trade & Investment Relationship
UK-EU deal negotiations continue into the weekend as the #Brexit transition period deadline draws closer. How will these developments affect the UK-India trade & investment relationship? What are the challenges & opportunities for collaboration for both countries?
To find out, join us in the LawWiser #UKUnlock21 Dialogue Series, powered by IndusLaw and supported by UK India Business Council.
In Panel 1, we talk to Saloni Tuteja, Director – Legal, South Asia at Zimmer Biomet, Jayant Krishna, Group CEO at UKIBC, and Gaurav Dani, Partner at IndusLaw. Our experts share insights on –
1) How collaboration and investment are shaping up in priority sectors identified in the bilateral trade groups.
2) What are the challenges and how can market access barriers be minimised.
3) How has India’s legal & regulatory framework favourably evolved for FDI over the years.
4) Advice to Life Sciences companies planning to invest in India
5) Impact of Brexit on UK-India bilateral trade and investment relationship
To get featured in more such conversations, write us on email@example.com