Knowledge gives you confidence, confidence gives you leadership!
We are delighted to share this engaging conversation with Raghu C.V, Group General Counsel, Samvardhana Motherson Group and Aman Abbas, Founder & CEO, LawWiser.
He talks about a wide range of topics –
1. How the legal profession turned out to be his real calling and how things have changed in the profession over time.
2. How traveling extensively across the country helped him gain experience of the different courts, legal systems and cultures.
3. How traveling across the globe taught him about the profession and what were some important learnings.
4. What challenges he faced in the fast-changing policy and regulatory landscape of the country and why the involvement of General Counsels, company secretaries etc. is important while forming regulations.
5. Why recognition of the in-house legal profession is essential and what’s the vision and mission of the General Counsels’ Association of India.
For all the law students, we also have expert advice at the end of the video to clear confusion about whether to pursue litigation, join a law firm or apply for in-house roles. Watch Now to learn more!